Welcome to the home of the Dina Dee II.
The 2013 dive season is here!
The Dina Dee has been Coast Guard Inspected and is ready for the 2013 dive season and we are looking forward to diving with everyone this year!
Click on the schedule link to check out the 2013 season !
Call - (609)342-3008 for open boats and charter information.
Remember, if you want to be added to our email list to be notified of upcoming dives, send an email to:
The Dina Dee II is a 42 foot Coast Guard Inspected Vessel. This 12 Divers plus Crew charter boat runs out of Barnegat Light NJ. We are docked just inside the inlet at 6th street for quick access to the ocean. Our Captains and Crew are all highly experienced New Jersey Wreck Divers. Check out our full 2013 dive schedule and come diving on the Dina Dee II! The Dina Dee II has been configured exclusively for diving. Some of her features include:
* Long open Christmas tree style dive ladder
* Comfortable benches for holding tanks and gearing up
* Under bench storage for gear
* Additional out of the way storage for extra tanks
* Live well and community cooler to keep your catch fresh
* Ample storage below deck for dry gear and changing
* Four racks down below if you want to rest on the way
* Large enclosed area to get out of the elements
* Full downline (Carolina rig) for easy entry and safe return to the Dive ladder
In addition to the full complement of Coast Guard approved safety equipment, we also carry emergency O2 for diver safety.
We hope you'll join us this season!